Houston Transaction Attorney
The law firm of Nance & Simpson, L.L.P.
A poorly drafted contract, resulting in transaction-related litigation, or an unpleasant tax bill can put a healthy business in serious danger. The lawyers at Nance & Simpson, L.L.P. specialize in protecting the interest of their business clients.
The law firm of Nance & Simpson, L.L.P. serves as outside general counsel to numerous small and medium-sized businesses in the Greater Houston area and across the state. The firm regularly provides strategic guidance and business consultation designed to help their clients avoid the kind of nasty business surprises that can thwart a company’s profitability.
Nance and Simpson offers a full range of services to businesses such as:
- Commercial purchasing / leasing contracts
- Employment agreements / management agreements
- Non-compete agreements / severance agreements
- Voting agreements / shareholder agreements
- Buy-sell planning / buy-sell agreements
- Estate planning business succession plans
- Tax classifications for business organizations
The attorneys at Nance & Simpson are experienced and highly specialized in their areas of practice. Business clients will receive the time and attention needed from the partner attorney in charge.
Contact an experienced Houston business lawyer at the law firm of Nance & Simpson, L.L.P. today.